now, saya sedang melepak bersama bintang hati saya yang cantik ni..
dye sangat2 cantik malam ni..
waahhhh! tergado saya. ..
untuk si bintang hati saya ni..
walaupun baru seminggu, thanks sebab jaga saya...
maafkan saya atas setiap kelemahan saya..
saya tau bukan mudah kita nak hadapi cabaran ni..
lagi-lagi dengan kerenah "GAGAH" saya ni..
:P
dear,
I really love you. no matter what happen i always be with you you are the one who brings me up until this seconds thank you sayang...
love you so much! I really need you as my soul mate dear.. if we are meant for each other I hope we can go through all these things togetherwithout feeling bad or depress...
love you so much! I really need you as my soul mate dear.. if we are meant for each other I hope we can go through all these things togetherwithout feeling bad or depress...
p/s : hugs and kisses







No comments:
Post a Comment